Radically Practical Strategies for Leading in a Climate of Change and Disruption: Creating Real Commitment & Accountability
Radically Practical Strategies for Leading in a Climate of Change and Disruption: Creating Real Commitment & Accountability is a group coaching program for senior level leaders that want to ensure that their organizations and teams don’t just survive but thrive in today’s business climate. This program will help you build teams (at all levels of the org) that truly operate with commitment and accountability. This is what it takes to operate successfully and sustainably in the world of “overwhelm” and continual change that many small and large businesses are in today. We will provide leaders with four strategies that work together to bring a holistic and integral approach to leading and creating climates of commitment and accountability.
Lack of employee ownership and engagement; employee and leader overwhelm and burnout; lack of trust amongs team members / teams/ orgs; will create a consistent climate of commitment & accountability from the highest leadership level throughout the org vs. a “do as I say, not as I do” approach of some leaders.
Donna Dobrovich is a certified Executive and Leadership Coach and Consultant with a passion for helping leaders create cultures of commitment and accountability – two critical components of organizational success and sustainability. She has been supporting leaders and leadership teams in small to medium size and large multi-national companies for over twenty years both as a founder of her own coaching company, and in more recent years, as a partner with Ensemble Management Consulting. In her past life, Donna was a member of an executive team in the telecommunications industry changing the culture from a single-product, single-customer non-competitive utility company to one that was fast, focused and flexible bringing multiple products competitively to market.
Timm J. Esque has been creating cultures of commitment and accountability in large and small companies for over 20 years. He has been cited as an expert on performance under pressure in the Wall Street Journal and quoted in many other publications. He has published 3 books and numerous articles and consulted or presented in 20 different countries. He is Founder and Partner of Ensemble Management Consulting. Prior to starting Ensemble, Timm held a variety of positions for over 15 years at Intel Corporation.
To learn more about the Leading in a Climate of Change and Disruption workshop, contact MSSBTI at 602-387-2100 or email@example.com.
- C-Suite leaders
- Executive leaders
- Senior leaders (senior managers, directors)
- The full program could be for either individual leaders brought together from one or more companies or for a leadership team.
Type of Program:
- This program is offered in a group/team coaching format in which participants (leaders from one or more organizations) meet once a month for six months for 3 to 4 hours each session. Practice assignments and exercises that can be directly applied on the job are provided between sessions. This is a highly interactive program with small and larger group discussions, exercises and debrief at every session. Participants will receive coaching from the coaches/facilitators as well as each other during this program.
- The program is 6 months which includes one 3- to 4-hour session per month. There are practices and assignments between each module that participants will apply to their work as leaders. There is optional individual coaching between sessions to support leaders in effectively implementing the key strategies in their teams/orgs.
- Participants will be able to assess the degree to which their organization or team operates with true commitment and accountability;
- Participants will be able to implement four radically practical strategies to help develop a climate of commitment & accountability
- Participants will enhance their leadership to model a strong culture of commitment and accountability
- Participants will enhance execution in their area of responsibility (team/dept/org) and achieve greater results and customer satisfaction
- Participants will assess the level of commitment and accountability that exists today and will be able to use the same assessment to determine if they have achieved more employee engagement and ownership after they implement some or all of the strategies.