Post-Merger Integration – A Transformative Roadmap
The Post-Merger Integration – A Transformative Roadmap workshop will present a unique set of tools and methodologies, developed based upon Steve Uthoff’s extensive merger and acquisition experience, specifically with post-merger integration, plus tried and tested market approaches in successful transactions. This workshop has been designed to facilitate breakthrough results for our clients. By educating organizations on how to accelerate the design and development of transformational strategies while ensuring that their organization is fully aligned to vision, direction, and execution; MSSBTI helps organizations transform themselves.
From privately-held and publicly-traded firms, to non-profit health care systems and professional services consultancy, Steven Uthoff is an experienced and accomplished senior financial executive with a solid track record of success, promoting organic growth, developing, financing, and implementing M&A strategies, plus initiatives for growth, expansion and re-engineering. His global business experience has been instrumental in driving successful startups, orchestrating mergers, acquisitions, turnarounds, carve-outs and divestitures in rapidly evolving economic and market environments. He has led and directed M&A teams through the critical processes of the LOI phase, closely-coordinated, extensive due diligence, deal consummation and post-acquisition integration.
To learn more about the Mergers & Acquisitions workshop, contact us at 602-387-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employees, consultants and/or advisory participants who are faced with choosing, developing, and directing a specifically designated and staffed in-house post-merger integration team
- Planning the PMI
- Assembling a Communication Plan
- Planning & building a new organization
- How best to develop a Staffing Plan for the new organization
- What a Functional Integration Process looks like
- The nuances of and how to best integrate Corporate Cultures
- Within U.S. borders
- Trans-nationally and cross-culture borders