Turning Intuition into Science©
Turning Intuition into Science© taught by Deborah Peck, PhD
Understanding how your organization really functions and making decisions based on data that comes from this understanding, is critical to innovation, creativity, a competitive advantage and employee engagement. The ‘Turning Intuition Into Science’© workshop explores how the employees in your organization are critical to your success. You will ‘know’ what your organization really looks like, how information flows, who is influential and why, and what to do about it. The program is designed to tell you the four W’s: The Who, What, When, and Where of how people share information in the workplace and the impact to your business strategy and results.
Deborah Peck, Ph.D. is President and Founder of Seity Insight, Inc., a national organizational management-consulting firm based in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr Peck has a broad background in business practices, technology, leadership, and workplace behavior, and is a recognized expert in Organization Network Analysis (ONA). Having worked in organizations from small to large and across multiple industries, she brings decades of experience in business and data network engineering in venture funded start-ups and Fortune 100 companies. Dr. Peck has held ascending levels of management positions in many companies and industries. This combined background influences her systems perspective and learning organization techniques to create business results and improve productivity in any organization.
To learn more about Turning Intuition into Science©, contact David Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-387-2128.
- Enterprise leaders and their teams
- Organizations in transition
- Organizations that have integration challenges after a merger or acquisition
- Organizations/Departments making major changes (e.g. software installations, restructuring)
- Thought leaders that want data to diagnose issues in the workplace (e.g. communication issues, silos, leadership)
- Pre-workshop activities to identify business challenge and collect data through online survey
- 2-day workshop
- 3 hours consulting time following the workshop to review final PowerPoint for your organization and answer questions that develop after workshop completion
- Baseline data of how your organization really functions today
- Identification of the top 10% of employees that influence how your organization functions
- Identification of emerging leaders, change agents and culture carriers
- Identification of leadership style(s) throughout the organization
- Comparison of high potential list/succession plan to results
- Diversity analysis (if demographic information is available)
- Generational analysis (if demographic information is available)
- Develop action plans from the data and analysis results
- Discussion of how to use this data with financial, human capital or other business data
- Objective data and understanding of how the organization really functions – how the work is done
- A method to measure changes over time
- Visual displays (maps) of how people work together and form interdependent relationships
- Understand the who, what, when, and where of work relationships
- What to do with the data and how it helps identify challenges and resolve them
- How to use the information to manage the workplace objectively
- Useful information for leadership development
- Connecting the data to business results and performance
- Statistical analysis results and it what it means for your organization
- All workshops can be presented at MSSBTI facilities in Central Phoenix, AZ or onsite at the client location.