AZ Tech Council Lunch and Learn
Hosted by MSS Business Transformation Institute.
In an increasingly interconnected world, the ability to tap into the action logic of team members, build the desire for change, and drive desire to action are essential leadership competencies. During this Lunch and Learn, we will discuss the distinct stages of action logic, and how it is applied using practical, real world examples tested in the field.
What You Will Learn:
- An understanding of the distinction between Transactional vs. Transformational Leadership
- Introduction to “action logic” or where you tend to be in the leadership continuum
- Insight into five decision-making contexts or “domains”
- Information on how you, as a leader, can become a transformational leader
Who Should Attend:
- Executives, C-suite, business owners, and company leaders interested in taking your company or organization into the future
- Corporate professionals responsible for leadership development within your companies
Margo Boster – CEO and Co-Founder of ImpaQ Solutions, an Arizona Technology Council member company. Margo brings more than 25 years senior leadership experience in information technology, telecommunications and health IT to her consulting and coaching practice.
Joan Hibdon – Executive coach, management consultant, and HR leader with nearly three decades’ experience aligning business strategies with human performance.